Sunday, December 5, 2010

Big Hunk

  
For reasons that remain unclear to me, I gave up eating candy over a year ago.  At the time it seemed like a good idea.  And most days it's not really a problem anymore, although the first week or so nearly sent me over the edge.  

But every so often, I'll encounter something like Big Hunks, which gets me all twitterpated and consequently unleashes chatter in my brain that is akin to the Cookie Monster conversing with Dr. Phil.

To wit: 
CM: ***SQUEE***  
DP: Do not buy. You don't want to ruin your candy sobriety on these.  
CM: But I went through so much trouble to bring them into my life! After I read this book it took me months weeks days hours to locate them.  And I hardly ever see them. 
DP: Do not buy. Calories not worth it.  
CM: OMG! OMG! OMG!    
DP: You'll feel guilty.  
CM: Love. 
DP: Did you hear me? 
CM: Want.
DP: Do NOT buy. 
CM: Om, nom, nom, nom 
DP: Fine, loser.  Buy the candy.  But you need to get real about why you're doing this.  
Did not buy.  Took pic, walked away and blogged instead. Score one for Dr. Phil.  Bastard. ->

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to know what book you read that made you stop eating candy.....Robyn