Friday, January 21, 2011

More blu

Another local favorite.  The Geek and I did dinner-and-a-show last night in OKC.  Really, though, it was OKC-show-and-then-go-to-dinner-in-Norman seeing as my job kicked my sleep schedule's booty this week and I had to have a nap before hitting the town, thus leaving no time for dinner prior.  Because I'm old.  

Our first choice was here.  But they stop seating at 9:30--which is a serious problem on a Friday night with an event going on right across the street from them (you would think they would plan for an after-event crowd)--and we figured there was no way we were going to make it after the show. We were right.  blu serves a full menu until 11:30, so blu won our dollars.  But only by default.   

Since Mom reads my blog on Saturdays and I know she's going to ask when she sees me later this weekend, I'll answer the inevitable question now:  I had black bean soup, a house salad, and a glass of Polka Dot Pinot Grigio. 

No comments: