Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mansions


My project is quickly coming to a close.  I started it on Friday, August 20, 2010 and by my calculations, my year should conclude on August 19th, a mere 8 days away. 

Right?

And yet the numbers don't add up.  When I go to my Flickr stream, and here on the blog, I'm one picture short. 

It's driving me insane. 

I went through the pictures one. by. effing. one. the other day and it would appear that I haven't missed any days.  But that can't be right, can it?

You tell me, if you take pictures for 365 days, day #365 ends the day before you started the previous year, right? Right.  The easiest way to think about it is January 1 to December 31.  Which means I have to weed through 356 pictures.  Again. 

Joy. 

Say you: You can't just leave it or....
Say me: Don't even go there. 

On a different note, I have my new project worked out so stay tuned!  I'm willing to share this much with you: It will not be a picture every day but a picture every week. In the interim, I will continue to blog about life in the trenches.  

Lastly, my pic of the day.  I would submit it, except it would appear Friends of Irony no longer exists.  Too bad.  -> 

UPDATE: I found it!  May 30th was missing.  Now to just track down the discrepancy here on the blog....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good grief! Wherever did this OCD problem come from?

Carolyn said...

May 30 was "Semeli". I am SOOOO glad you have another project lined up. And I am looking forward to more "in the trenches" blogs. Take care.

To Baysage -- have you not met Tanya? :-) LOL

Tanya said...

Carolyn:

Baysage is being tongue-in-cheek. He's my father. =)