Tuesday, August 24, 2010

14


So when I was at the store today, I detoured down The Evil Carb Aisle in search of one of my favorite crunchies: Cheez-Its.  I sorta Lllluurrrvvv them, but I only get one kind: the reduced fat ones.  Not for any kind of worries about my waisteline, mind.  If that were the case, I certainly wouldn't be buying Cheez-Its, right?  No, I buy the reduced fat ones because I genuinely like them.  Especially dipped in natural peanut butter.  Which certainly keeps them reduced in fat.   

When I got to the Cheez-It section, I was momentarily taken aback because I couldn't find them. Then I realized the sheer volume of Cheez-Its I with which I was confronted: literally fourteen varieties. I'm not going to even attempt to name them all.  At first I thought they had all those varieties and not the one I wanted absolutely needed.  Karma was smiling on me, though, because there was one.  On the bottom shelf.  WAY in the back.  I had to get on my hands and knees to retrieve them, which is a metaphor, not to mention visual, I refuse to explore any further.  -> 

No comments: