Saturday, April 30, 2011

Aurora

This little number's been hiding at the bottom of Lib's dress-up box for at least a year.  We had a three-year-old over here last night who discovered it in short order.  

Damn you, Disney, for your brilliant marketing schemes.  

I don't know why, but this particular ploy of theirs irritates me to no end.  Like we needed more incentive to hand them our hard-earned dollars, they came up with the "Princess" franchise a mere 10 years ago, plastering their princesses of previous movies on everything from dolls to books to games to bedroom decor, which increased their sales exponentially.  And I've played a role in to too, but not by purchasing the dresses.  This is why grandmothers exist. -> 

1 comment:

Nectarine said...

I love the pic, I hate the princesses.