Friday, April 29, 2011

Bradley

So.  I've told my little tale about hospital gift shops before.  What I haven't done is taken pics from the highfalutin gift shop at one the hospitals where I work.  Brighton accessories.  Vera Bradley bags. Other stuff that I would like to name but frankly can't because I'm always distracted by the Brighton accessories and Vera Bradley bags.  Which, I must admit, are kind of fun*. Not that I've ever bought one.  I'm sort of a leather girl.  But still.   

At any rate, today was BUSY and I only had to time to run in there and get a quick shot before heading to the ER.  I've been planning on posting a shot of this particular wall for months.  Funny how something gets in your head and you just can't let it go. I was determined to get it today because I never know when I'm going to be on that side of the hospital. ->

*The Vera bags. Not the Brighton stuff.  Someone please shoot me if I ever spend $80 on a pair of sunglasses.  

No comments: