Thursday, May 12, 2011

Testing

So I'm running a test entry today. I've not said anything here yet, but I've actually got a major trip planned and am leaving in less than two weeks. I'm going overseas with my mom and two of her sisters. I'll be flying into Istanbul (!) and then visiting Athens and some Greek Isles.

My plan is to continue my photo project while I'm there, so I'm testing software and hardware before I leave. This application is new, and I'm posting the photo via another application as well (photo from phone, to pad, to here. Let's see what happens, shall we?






Mom, not me, shopping for paint earlier. She didn't like anything we picked, so she's heading back again.

Now, to see if this sucker posts. Yesterday it wouldn't.

Fingers crossed.....->



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: