Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Just So You Know

I'm taking a blogging break until after Labor Day.  But, rest assured, I've got entries in the bag.  


My new project is solid in my mind and I will announce it soon enough.  I'm enrolling in a photography class, so the pictures will likely come from both my phone and a big, bulky "real" camera.  I'm going to have to actually go out and look for photos this coming year, therefore I will post only one a week.  I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before.  


In the interim, I'll be posting random stuff, just so my loyal 19 followers and three subscribers won't think I've abandoned them.  


A really cool song by a really cool band*: 



*Whenever I see bands with all guys and one girl, my immediate thought is: "Which one is she sleeping with?"  In this case, I'm going for Banjo Guy.  

No comments: