Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Fluff

Here's a blog a friend discovered that I think is just fantastic. It's been around for a while--I wish I had found it earlier. A photographer in NYC takes pictures of people reading books on the subway. She posts the pictures with a link the the Amazon info page about the book. There's no judgment with choices people make, just pictures.  


Such a great idea. I love it.  


Underground New York Public Library


Go check it out. 


And thanks to all of you for checking out my new people blog.  You can also find most of the pictures on the facebook page. Here's my favorite portrait that I posted this week: 




Something else floating around the web that is too good not to share: 






Song of the week: 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Link to people blog doesn't work.