Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Strip Mall Perspective























Say you:  I would kinda like to know what the sign says and I kinda can't with this closeup.  
Say me: I know.  But I love this pic, a happy accident, so it's the official Flavor of the Day.  Let me change positions and back up a bit....

Say me: OK, how about now?  
Say you: Nice try, with you being cute and all.  Still can't read it.  
This pic was the runner up.  I almost went with it.  


But really, you DO need to see the sign in its entirety so you can fully appreciate my making a special trip up to the ever classy Moore, Oklahoma to shoot this baby.   


Ready?  Here goes:  



But wait!  There's more!  The flip side reads:  























The Dalai Lama couldn't have said it better himself.  -> 

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Fine upstanding neighbourhood you're shopping in there! Have a wonderful holiday, look forward to seeing/reading you in the future.