Friday, February 3, 2012

Complete Randomness

Some random thoughts: 

1. My dog stinks. 

2. My calico cat is driving me crazy. She wants in and out no less than 213 times a day, and she's quite vocal on the matter. Every. Time.  

3. Old Angry Cat remains bald and flakey: 


4. It is February 3, 2012 and as I type central Oklahoma is under a tornado watch. 


Tornado.  


I would like to point out to all you folks that don't inhabit this state that we generally don't have to start worrying about tornadoes until April or May. You know, in the spring. Usually this time of year we have to worry about ice. 


Because it's supposed to be winter. 


Well I call foul.  


With the exception of one frigid snap in December--I think it lasted two days--this entire "cold season" has been a complete and utter failure. Call me silly, but I rather enjoy having 4 distinct seasons. If Mother Nature is going to feel the need to assault us with 100+ temperatures for over thirty consecutive days this past summer, the least she could do is back it up with some wintery mix of sleet and snow that paralyzes the metro area for 24 hours.  


I want a snowman in my front yard. Is that too much to ask?


5. I've been staring at this computer screen for five minutes thinking of something else to say. I got nothing. 


6. No wait! I changed my mind. THIS guy takes a picture of a dead mallard posed next to a gun and then has the nerve to charge....wait for it...$40,000 for the print. 


For sale on...wait for it...Etsy. 


I can't make this shit up.  


Song of the week: 

No comments: