Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Stuff I Love

Seeing as I posted a list of stuff I hate last week, I felt compelled to continue on that theme this week and go for the opposite approach. 


I could go on forever with this series of posts, but I shall end it after this one. 


Stuff I love: A Woefully Incomplete List


1) I love that my son turned 18 on Saturday and he's already picked up a voter registration card.  


2) I love the smell of fresh cut grass and coffee.  I hate the taste of coffee, but I love the way it smells.  


3) I love Diet Coke, popcorn and home made chocolate chip cookies. 


4) I love Sharpies.  


5) I love digging my toes in wet sand.  


6) I love hand-made journals.   


7) I love discovering new music.  


8) I love wine. 


9) I love getting into a bed made with freshly laundered sheets.  


10) I love fireflies.  


11) I love taking pictures of strangers.


12) I love walking into a used book store for the very first time. 


13) I love a cold beer on a hot summer day.  


14) I love road trips.  


15) I love the OU library




16) I love retro neon signs.  


17) I love people who don't take themselves too seriously.  


18) I love well done graffiti. 


19) I love the way sliced purple onions look in a salad. 


20) I LOVE salad. 


21) I love how I feel after a workout is done even though I don't necessarily love working out. 


22) I love to bake.  


23) I love the sound of children's laughter and wind chimes. 


24) I love NPR.  


25) I love quirky towns.  ->



No comments: